Large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch
The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminium carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in two locking systems: manual SCREW-LOCK or automatic BALL-LOCK.
Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
Available in three locking systems, each for different situations:
- SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments
- BALL-LOCK: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening
Major Axis Strength: 27kN
Minor Axis Strength: 8kN
Gate Opening Strength: 8kN
Gate Opening: 27mm
Certification(s): CE EN 12275
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.