We accept returns in line with Australian Consumer Law. In short, this means we will repair, replace or refund items we sell if they are faulty, do not match the description on our website or are not fit for purpose.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
If you have received the wrong item or it is defective or faulty, please ring us on 0427 418 886 and we will help organise repair, replacement or refund. We will pay return postage costs if the return is a result of our error.
Wrong size or fit
We are happy to exchange items (if we have them in stock) or offer you a credit for the purchase price (not including postage or freight) for items other than safety equipment if the size or fit is wrong, subject to the following:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchasing from us;
- The item presents ‘as new’, is unused, has no signs of soiling or wear and tear and is not damaged;
- The item is in its original undamaged packaging with all product tickets and/or swing tags;
- Your proof of purchase is provided or can be confirmed and the reason for the exchange/return is given; and
- You return the item to us at your cost and, if exchanging, cover the cost of the return postage.
We cannot offer exchange, credit or refund (other than consumer guarantees):
- For safety equipment, including harnesses, helmets, slings, carabiners and ropes;
- On discounted and clearance items, unless specifically stated otherwise;
- For items that are specially ordered non-stock items, custom made, bulk quantity, or corporate special orders; or
- You have changed your mind or have found a cheaper price elsewhere.
If you feel your situation meets these criteria, please ring us on 0427 418 886.