A precise, versatile and best-selling shoe that marries a comfortable fit with steep climbing performance.
With a downturned toe, Bi-Tension randing and flexible split-sole construction, the women's Scarpa Vapor V climbing shoes give you the precision you need to finally stick that toe on your project.
- Rather than jamming toes forward, the rand connects beneath the toe and pulls backwards to the heel, the opposite of slingshot randing, resulting in more power and precision
- Stretch-gusseted air-mesh tongues for comfort and breathability
- Updated split-sole construction allows for extra flexibility
- Lower tension on the Achilles offers all-day comfort
- Dual power strap closure allows adjustable fit
- Vibram® XS Edge outsoles provide incredible grip and durability
- Micro-suede toe box provides long-term fit and comfort
- Shoes can be resoled
- Colour: Turquoise
- Available sizes: 35-42 (half sizes)
- Best Use: Rock Climbing
- Climbing Shoe Type: Moderate
- Last: Slip-lasted
- Upper: 1.8mm micro-suede
- Lining: 1.8mm micro-suede
- Outsole: Vibram XS Edge 3.5mm rubber
- Footwear Closure: Strap
- Can Be Resoled: Yes
- Weight (Pair): 400g
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review