A proven classic that combines a curved, technical profile with a super-comfortable upper to bridge the gap between downturned performance and flat-lasted comfort.
The Vapor V helps the advancing climber push into more demanding terrain and offers all-day comfort to the quiver of an experienced climber.
- Rather than jamming toes forward, the rand connects beneath the toe and pulls backwards to the heel, the opposite of slingshot randing, resulting in more power and precision
- Stretch-gusseted air-mesh tongue for comfort and breathability
- New split sole construction allows for more flexibility
- Lower tension on the Achilles offers all-day comfort
- Dual power strap closure allows adjustable fit
- Vibram® XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability
- Microsuede toe box provides long-term fit and comfort
- Shoes can be resoled
- Colour: Lime
- Available sizes: 35-42 (half sizes)
- Best Use: Rock Climbing
- Climbing Shoe Type: Moderate
- Last: Slip-lasted
- Upper: 1.8mm micro-suede
- Lining: 1.8mm micro-suede
- Outsole: Vibram XS Edge 3.5mm rubber
- Footwear Closure: Strap
- Can Be Resoled: Yes
- Weight (Pair): 420g
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review