The SKYLOTEC CLAW Vertical Fall Arrest Sleeve is designed to fit a wide variety of solid core wire ropes (cables) and travel smoothly along the vertical system while providing fall arrest when needed.
- German engineered to fit 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) and 5/16 inch (8 mm) solid core wire rope.
- High quality lightweight stainless-steel construction.
- Smooth travel up and down the vertical system.
- Redundant safety features reduce the risk of improper installation.
- Replaceable shock absorbing pack
- Anti-gravity locking system.
- Two-hand operation for increased safety that prevents an unintentional opening of the sleeve
- Shackle and swivel carabiner for a maximum ease of use and freedom of movement.
- Combinable with all types of chest D-Rings.
- ANSI A14.3-08, Meet CSA Z259.2.5-17 and OSHA requirements.
- Independently tested on the DBI Lad-Saf vertical climbing system to the above standards.
- ART. NO.: CL-001
- EAN: 4030281268383
- INTERNAT. STANDARD: ANSI/ASSE A14.3-08, MEETS CSA Z259.2.5-17, OSHA
- STANDARD: EN 353-1:2014+A1:2017
- E-CLASS NUMBER: 40-02-01-90
- CUSTOMS NO.: 84799070
- SIZE: 102x40x260mm
- WEIGHT: 1,08 kg
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review