Compact, lightweight D-shaped carabiner, designed for progression when aid climbing, and for connection of accessories; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves.
- compact and very lightweight
- efficient on either end of the carabiner, thanks to its D shape
- aid climbing: thanks to the D shape, two carabiners connected in a Sm'D WALL remain easy to handle, no matter who is in charge
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or an accessory to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
Straight gate with textured area for improved grip when opening the carabiner
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
Major axis strength: 23 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 7 kN
Gate opening: 23 mm
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.