The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminium. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favour positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Available in three different locking systems:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK)
Major Axis Strength: 25kN
Minor Axis Strength: 8kN
Gate Opening Strength: 7kN
Gate Opening: 22mm
Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.