The Rhino's horn prevents belay devices from working their way round the top bar and onto the spine, minimising the chance of cross-loading.
The round top bar gives smooth and predictable rope control, while the flat bottom sits well in belay loops, encouraging the Rhino to load in its strongest orientation.
- Belay carabiner for consistent rope control and compatibility with belay devices
- Offset D carabiner for optimal loading and ergonomics
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
- Pronounced horn and flat base encourage optimal loading
- Colour: Titanium
- Major Axis Strength: 27Kn
- Minor Axis Strength: 9Kn
- Gate Opening Strength: 7Kn
- Dimensions: 75 x 100 mm
- Weight: 81g
- Gate Opening 19mm
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review