The MPD is a multi-purpose device that performs all functions for main lines, belay/safety lines, tag lines and hoisting lines and be used to tension high and guiding lines.
Training and rigging is simplified and rescue system changeover becomes faster and safer by eliminating switch out and replacement of hardware.
- Variable-friction descent control device for rescue systems and rappels
- High efficiency pulley with an integral rope-locking mechanism for a haul system
- Allows the main line and belay line rigging to be mirror images
- Functions as lowering brake and as ratcheting pulley for raising
- Rescue belay device meets BCCTR Rescue Belay Competency Criteria
- Weight: 1200g
- MBS: 44kN
- Rope: 11mm
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review