Our durable, four-season, carbon trekking pole now has improved joint support and increased durability, making the Alpine Carbon Z-Pole a strong yet ultralight pole for mountain missions.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- More durable with added aluminium ring and aluminium sleeve to protect carbon
- Natural cork grip with dual-density top and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fibre construction
- Flex Tech Tips allow either carbide or rubber tips to be used
- Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets
- Weight: 100cm - 350g, 110cm - 375g, 120cm - 400g, 130cm - 425g
- Collapsed Length: 100cm - 34cm, 110cm - 37cm, 120cm - 40cm, 130cm - 44cm
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review