Compact, versatile rope clamp
The BASIC is a compact ascender that fits well in the hand for rope ascents. The lower attachment hole is large enough to accept carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Compact ascender with excellent grip
- Can be used for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Lower attachment hole large enough for two carabiners (lanyard and foot loop)
- Upper connection hole for guiding the rope
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam, nylon safety catch
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review