N/B SHORT will fit height up to 175cm. LONG will fit height up to 200cm. Awesome 3/4 season bag. (Suitable for SNOW use)
The Latitude series is our most versatile bag, designed for a broad range of activities in a variety of environments, filled with 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ and protected by our 2D NanoShell™ fabric.
Designed with a tapered rectangular shape, the Latitude series offers comfort in the widest range of temperatures.
By utilising lightweight shell fabrics and high loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, we have created a bag that is similar in weight to our traditional mummy bags, but which offers additional internal wriggle room for increased comfort.
With the ability to be opened out into a full duvet when sleeping in huts and zippered up for winter camping in sub zero conditions the Latitude series can be used all year round. The oversized neck-collar and hood-seal keeps drafts out, minimizing heat loss around the face.
The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, and a security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible.
A side block baffle construction maintains a 60/40 down fill ratio for maximum insulation. The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep.
The Latitude series is our choice for trekking the Annapurna circuit in the Himalaya, ski touring hut to hut in the Alps and walking the Western Arthurs in Tasmania.
- Technical tapered rectangular shape and anatomically tapered foot box
- 2D Nanoshell™
- Differential cut shell
- Offset baffles with 60/40 fill ratio combined with side block baffles
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag, neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip, as well as internal medium sized zip pocket
- Compressed Volume: 9.6 L
- Material: 100% nylon shell, 100% polyester lining, duck down filling
- Bag Weight: Short 1180 g, Regular 1290 g, Long 1420 g
- Fill Weight: Short 700 g, Regular 750 g, Long 820 g
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.