Ultra-light and technical, our Flame™ Series bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
The Flame™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible. The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The women’s specific fit is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder and we’ve added extra down overall for increased warmth. Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also makes the Flame™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Women’s specific contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
- Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
- Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
- Zipper draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it’s needed
- Includes a lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano compression bag for compact storage
- En13537 Temp Rating Comfort: -4°C | 25°F
- En13537 Temp Rating Lower Limit: -10°C | 14°F
- En13537 Temp Rating Extreme: -29°C | -20°F
- Compression Sack Size: Extrasmall (6l To 2l)
- Dimensions: 212 X 83 cm
- Fill Weight: 495g
- Internal Chest Circumference: 155cm
- Recommended User Height: Up To 183cm
- Internal Hip Circumference: 148cm
- Weight: 745g
- Dimensions: 199 x 78 cm
- Fill Weight: 440g
- Internal Chest Circumference: 150cm
- Recommended User Height: Up To 170cm
- Internal Hip Circumference: 142cm
- Weight: 665g
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.