Featuring a highly breathable, stretch-knit upper combined with a microfiber footbed wrapping the big toe, the Reflex V has been designed with comfort, performance, and affordability in mind.
With a flat and neutral shape, the Reflex V has been constructed to meet the needs of modern indoor climbers.
- Zonal stretch knit fabric upper is breathable, supportive and washable
- SCARPA’s proprietary Vision™ rubber provides stick and durability
- Flat lasted construction for all-day comfort and performance
- Dual power strap closure allows for maximum adjustability
- PAF Heel system improves all-day fit and comfort
- SIZE OPTIONS: 39 - 48 (Half Sizes)
- WEIGHT REFERENCE: 210g; 7.4oz (1/2 Pair Size 40)
- UPPER: Zonal Stretch Knit Fabric
- MIDSOLE: Nylon 1.4mm 3/4 Length
- OUTSOLE: Vision® (5mm)
- LAST: FFX - Flat, Slightly Asymmetric
- PROFILE: Flat
- SYMMETRY: Slightly Asymmetric
- CLOSURE: Strap
- PRIMARY MATERIAL: Synthetic
- SOLE RUBBER: Vision
- PRODUCT CODE: 70067000
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review