As a wise man once said, “Don’t fix what ain’t broken” - but he never said anything about making it better.
The Red Chili Fusion VCR is a refreshed version of the Spirit VCR, well-known for its highly adjustable and snug fit, but now with a more performance-orientated design. Its downturned shape with a large, extra-grippy toepatch allows for effective hooking on steeper climbs and technical manoeuvres, but a neutral last ensures all-day comfort on longer climbs. A unique impact zone shock absorber also protects the climber’s foot when walking and jumping down from boulder problems. Vibram XS Grip rubber provides maximum friction on steep routes, smears, and glassy holds. The leather upper will stretch up to a full size, providing you with the best and most custom fit. Remember to size appropriately.
Ideal for the sport climber and boulderer seeking comfort in a shoe that can be worn all day.
VIBRAM XS GRIP™ - Original rubber compound built for pure friction, recommended for use where maximum grip is the primary need - bouldering and sport climbing, indoor climbing, or extremely smooth, polished routes.
IMPACT ZONE SHOCK ABSORBER - Specialised area designed to protect and cushion the heel whilst walking and jumping down from boulders.
- Dual-VCR allows for quick on/offs and suits varying foot shapes
- Large Ultra Grip toepatch for better toe-hooking
- Powerflex midsole supports the foot and offers the climber a precise placement, even on the smallest of foot-holds.
- Full-leather upper and footbed will stretch and form to the climber’s foot
- Upper Material: Leather
- Flex: Soft
- Closure Type: Velcro
- Sizing and Fit: Medium foot/Wide foot
- Colour: Red/White
- Sole Material: Vibram XS Grip
- Last: Low Asymmetry
- Profile: Moderate downturn
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.