Lightweight seat harness for suspended rescue
FALCON is a lightweight seat harness with a metal ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended rescue. It features a waistbelt and leg loops that are semi-rigid for comfort and equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached.
Demo video: https://vimeo.com/184701003
- Metal ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspension
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Size: #1
- Waist belt: 70-93 cm
- Leg loops: 47-62 cm
- Weight: 855g
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.