The ANGE L carabiner represents the best of both traditional solid and classic wire gate carabiners. It combines the fluidity of a solid gate with the lightness of a wire gate. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-shaped cross-section make the ANGE L carabiner lightweight, 34 grams, and offer an optimal strength/weight ratio. So it’s ideally suited for climbers looking to reduce weight while keeping the functionality of a standard size carabiner. The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.
- weighing 34 g, it helps lighten the load during rock or alpine climbing ascents. It is also well-suited for those looking to minimize weight without sacrificing the ease of clipping or strength
- size and strength/weight ratio of the carabiner are optimized, thanks to its specific profile and the H-shaped cross-section
Efficient to use:
- the deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to promote proper positioning of the carabiner on the major axis, and helps with clipping
- the tabs on the bottom of the carabiner help keep the STRING in place to better align the quickdraw sling along its major axis
Great durability and reliability:
- the MonoFil Keylock gate ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is inset within the frame, reducing the chance of it rubbing against the rock
- the nose of the carabiner has a hole that allows ice, snow or dirt to be cleared out
- wide rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Certification: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
Major Axis Strength: 22kN
Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN
Open Gate Strength: 10kN
Capacity: 21 mm
Gate Opening: 26 mm
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.