PANGA is a durable, easy-to-use helmet, designed for group and club use.
The FLIP&FIT system immediately positions the headband in a low position, to guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system also protects the headband during storage or transport and allows easy adjustment by the instructor or user. Easy maintenance and optimized product life, thanks to three components - shell, liner and headband - being completely removable and available as replacement parts. Available in three colours and packs of four.
Durable helmet designed for intensive use:
- rugged construction with thick ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) shell
- outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- expanded EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam liner for excellent wear resistance
- FLIP&FIT system allows immediate placement of the headband in a low position so the helmet fits securely on the head. This system allows the headband size to be easily adjusted by an instructor, or by the user
Easy use and maintenance for operators:
- helmet composed of three removable components: shell, liner and headband. These components are all available as replacement parts, extending the life of the helmet and optimizing costs for the operator
- headband folds into the shell for protection when stored or transported
- one size for easy equipment management
- areas designated for applying a visible marking on the outside of the shell