A modern take on the traditional 3/4 length rain jacket: The Odyssey Jacket in Midnight/Saturn Blue is the most advanced long-length Men's raincoat in the Mont range.
The Odyssey Jacket is appropriate for multi-day bushwalking, skiing, ski touring and general wet weather use.
- Made from highly breathable, waterproof & windproof Hydronaute Pro 3 Layer fabric
- YKK #5 vislon water resistant front zip with laminated under zip flap
- YKK #3 vislon water resistant pit zips for ventilation
- Laminated waist and hood draw-cords
- Waist-cord adjustment tucks neatly away in lower hand warmer pockets
- Three piece hood with shapeable wire visor and multiple adjustment points
- Articulated elbows for better fit and movement
- Long style ideal for bushwalking
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- External chest pocket with YKK water resistant zip
- Two lower hand-warmer pockets with YKK water resistant zips
- Fully seam sealed and sewn with hydrophobic Epic Thread
- Relaxed fit
- Fabric: Hydronaute PRO (waterproof, windproof and breathable)
- Waterhead: 25,000mm+
- MVTR (Breathability): 26,000g+/24hours
- Weight: 745g
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review