Distinguished among other bivvies, the Mont Hibernator design is proven by over a decade of use by the ADF and is made entirely of waterproof, windproof, breathable Hydronaute Pro™ Fabric.
These ultralight shelters are second to none in waterproofing, breathability and performance in the field. Factory seam sealed throughout and unlike many other bivvies, the Hibernator is made entirely of waterproof breathable fabric, including the high-sided tub floor.
Climbing in and out is made easy with a large asymmetric opening. The Hibernator Bivy Bag allows quick ventilation, with double ended YKK #5 zips on both the waterproof Hydronaute Pro hood, and the bug-proof mesh interior. Zips are recessed under waterproof covers, ensuring maximum weather protection while maintaining ease of access.
You will find the Hibernator Bivy surprisingly spacious, with ample room for a large sleeping mat and a fully-lofted sleeping bag. The 3D boxfoot allows your feet to twist and turn, with sufficient room to store your boots too if needed.
- Hydronaute PRO 3 layer ripstop fabric with durable woven backer
- Waterhead: 25,000mm+
- MVTR (breathability): 26,000g/m2/24hrs (B1 Test)
- Durable Water Repellent finish on exterior beads water
- No-See-Um Mesh inner hood
- YKK #5 Zips with dual sliders
- Nylon anti-snag zip tape
- Double layer hood with Hydronaute PRO exterior and No-See-Um Mesh interior
- Asymmetric opening for easy access
- Recessed zips for maximum moisture protection
- Tub floor with spacious 3D boxfoot
- Factory seam sealed throughout
- External guy tabs on hood and peg points at top and foot
- Supplied with compact stuff sack
- Sleeping bag not included
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Bike Packing
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Weight: 750g
- Maximum user height: 200cm
- Length: 208cm
- Width at shoulder: 80cm
- Width at knees: 65cm
- Boxfoot width: 44xm
- Boxfoot height: 37cm
- Packed dimensions: 14x26cm
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.