A brand new tent in the Mont range: the Dragonfly is a robust all-season shelter for 2 or even 3 campers. (2020 - Generation 1)
Rated to withstand severe winter conditions but built with outstanding ventilation control, the Dragonfly is at home traversing alpine peaks in winter and all-weather camping in Spring, Summer and Autumn. Named after the Mont Dragonfly Tent from the early 2000s, the new Dragonfly is a testament to Mont’s long history of advanced tent design & manufacturing.
While rated as a 4 season alpine tent, the Dragonfly is also appropriate for spring, summer and autumn camping thanks to its excellent and versatile ventilation: two internally accessible ceiling vents, full mesh/Nylon inner doors and the ability to 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or completely open both fly doors.
The 100% waterproof tub floor on the Dragonfly is made from a highly durable 70 denier Nylon with a market leading 20,000mm lamination. Mont lamination technology is far superior to PU coating. Our lamination is totally waterproof, durable, lightweight, more resistant to chemical damage (sunscreen, fuel etc) and almost impervious to hydrolysis.
- Spacious 2 Person (or even 3)
- Appropriate for all seasons (rated for and proven in 4 seasons)
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows fly to attach to inner at either end
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- Pole clip system for quick setup
- 2 roof vents accessible from inside
- Inner doors are full mesh/Nylon for maximum ventilation control
- 4 internal wall pockets, 2 internal roof pockets & 3 carabiner clips on ceiling
- Weight: 2500g
- Minimum weight: 2350g (Inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
- Inner dimensions: 142cm wide x 224cm long x 107cm tall
- Inner floor area: 3.18m2
- Vestibules: 77cm wide each
- Compressed Tent Sack: 44cm x 18cm
- Collapsed Pole Length: 45cm
- Inner upper Mesh and 15 denier ripstop Nylon
- Floor 70 denier Nylon with 20,000mm waterhead lamination
- Fly 30 denier ripstop Nylon, silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside with 2000mm waterhead
- Poles 3 piece DAC 9.6mm Featherlite NSL Poles
- Guy lines 2x 3 point attachment guy cords
- Pegs 8x T-Bone Stakes
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.