MILLER Kiblock Type 1 Fall Arrest Device provides workers with the flexibility of using one unit that suits both 12mm polyester rope and 11mm kernmantle rope.
This fall arrest device is manually operated and locks off onto the rope for work positioning applications or in the event of a fall.
- Type 1 fall arrestor
- Manually operated to move up and down the line
- Openable and can be attached to rope at any point
- Suitable for horizontal line work
- Stainless steel
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.3 as a type 1 fall arrest device
- Size: 7x9.4cm (WxL)
- Package Dimensions (cm): 16x11x8 (WxHxL)
- Package Weight: 0.69kg
- Material: Stainless steel
- Operating Temp: Up to max 60 degrees
- Applications: Horizontal lines for roof work, Work Positioning
- Standards Met AS/NZS 1891.3
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review