10.1 mm diameter single rope for gym or crag climbing. Available in 60m length.
The MAMBO 10.1 single rope has a 10.1 mm diameter for greater versatility and ease of use in the gym or at the crag. This rope has a thick sheath for greater durability and better control.
Demo video: https://vimeo.com/84296680
- Diameter appropriate for gym or crag use
- Greater longevity and ease of use
- Thick sheath provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
- More effective belaying: low static and dynamic elongation and diameter facilitates belay device usage
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate manoeuvres
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Diameter: 10.1mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Weight per meter: 65g
- Percentage of sheath: 37%
- Number of factor 1.77 falls: 7
- Static elongation: 8.5%
- Dynamic elongation: 34%
- Impact force: 8.5kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review