Comfortable, durable and undeniably classic, the flat-lasted Helix combines elemental yet refined features to yield one of Scarpa's most popular shoes.
With a highly adjustable lace-up construction, padded tongue and relatively symmetrical profile, the Helix is perfect for guides, advancing climbers and anyone prioritizing all-day comfort.
- An improved fit in the heel complements the all-day comfort of the Helix that has been valued by new climbers and seasoned guides alike
- Flat lasted construction delivers all-day comfort and performance
- Vibram XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability
- Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear
- To-the-toe lacing closure allows for a fine-tuned fit for almost any foot shape
- Shoes can be resoled
- Colour: Mandarin/Red
- Available sizes: 34.5-42 (half sizes)
- Best Use: Rock Climbing
- Climbing Shoe Type: Neutral
- Last: Board-lasted
- Upper: Suede leather
- Outsole: Vibram XS Edge 3.5mm rubber
- Footwear Closure: Laces
- Can Be Resoled: Yes
- Weight (Pair): 403g
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review