The HaulerBiner Rescue is a simple and compact mechanical advantage rescue kit with some very unique features.
Worn on the harness, the HaulerBiner features in-karabiner wheel mounting which makes the system very compact, plus a progress capture cam with on/off position.
- Mechanical advantage of 6:1 or 7:1
- Internal karabiner pulley wheels avoids jamming on mesh
- Custom 6mm rope for grip, handling ease and strength
- Suitable for pick off rescue in work at height and rope access
- Suitable for short haul tensioning
- Easily adjusts stretcher orientation when used as a stretcher management device
- Supplied in a two-pouch bag for easy deployment
- Weight: 575g
- Rated Load: 140kg
- Rope Size: 6mm
- Body Material: Anodised Aluminium
- Gate Type: Triple Lock
- MBS: 16kN
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review