The new Mont Guide Hoodie for Women/Men is a lightweight, bulk-free insulating layer perfect for cold/wet conditions. Primaloft® Gold 60 synthetic insulation is highly breathable, absorbs less than 1% moisture and is extremely compact.
The Guide Hoodie is made with the same advanced Hydronaute XTTM membrane as our top-end expedition down jackets. By using Hydronaute XT, a waterproof rip-stop fabric, the Guide Hoodie has much greater protection from precipitation. In temporary, light precipitation the Guide Hoodie will function effectively as an outer layer. Hydronaute XT fabric, as well as being waterproof, is 100% windproof.
Hydronaute XT fabric is far more than just breathable: by actively removing perspiration while keeping out exterior moisture, Hydronaute XT enhances the performance of the Primaloft Gold by keeping it dryer. In cold, wet and windy conditions, Hydronaute XT and Primaloft Gold are the perfect combination to keep you warmer, dryer and more comfortable.
The double-ended YKK locking zip on the Guide Hoodie does not slip and can be easily operated with just one hand. By using a double ended zipper the bottom can be opened up for ventilation and to increase functionality, particularly when climbing or belaying.
An insulated and adjustable hood with elasticised facing, zippered hand warmer pockets, an internal zippered breast pocket and hem and cuff adjustments complete the Guide Hoodie.
- Primaloft Gold 60 insulation
- Double ended YKK locking zipper on front with zipper garage at top to minimise abrasion on chin
- Storm flap behind front zipper
- Dual zippered hand warmer pockets at waist with soft microfibre lining
- Zipper pulls on zips for easy use wearing gloves
- 3 piece insulated hood with shock cord adjustment around crown and elasticised hood facing
- Elasticated cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustment
- Single hand operation shock cord adjustment at hem
- Internal zippered breast pocket
- Waterhead 20,000mm
- MVTR (Breathability) 20,000g/m2/24hours
- Weight: 450g
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.