Robust canyoneering rope. The dense, robust sheath construction makes this rope very hard wearing for multiple rappels in wet conditions.
- Bonded kernmantel construction minimizes sheath slippage
- Dense, robust sheath construction for high abrasion resistance
- Bright colours ensure good visibility
- The 9.1 mm version complies to EN 1891 Type B
- The 10.1 mm version confirms to EN 1891 Type A
- Load capacity Figure of Eight [Kn]: 13
- Length: 60m
- Diameter [mm]: 9,10
- Core proportion [%]: 63,00
- Knotability: 1,10
- Sheath proportion [%]: 39,00
- Weight [g/m]: 56,00
- Schrinkage H20 [%]: 3,20
- Static elongation [%]: 4,5
- Load capacity [Kn]: 22
- UIAA: Yes
- CE marking: CE 0123
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a review