Durable carabiner for rock climbing, available in straight and bent gate versions
The DJINN is specially designed for climbers looking for a more durable carabiner. It has a wide rope contact zone to limit rope drag and provide greater durability for both carabiner and rope. The design of the bent gate allows the rope to be clipped efficiently. The Keylock system prevents the carabiner from snagging when clipping and unclipping.
Reliable and durable carabiner:
- very reliable gate mechanism
- wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section offers an optimized strength/weight ratio
Easier to use for clipping and unclipping:
- large gate opening makes the carabiner easy to use
- Keylock system designed to reduce the chance of snagging when clipping and unclipping
- larger frame size is easier to grab
Available in two versions and several colors: straight gate (gray) and bent gate (blue or violet)
Major Axis Strength: 23kN
Minor Axis Strength: 8kN
Gate Opening Strength: 9kN
Gate Opening: 24mm
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.