After having been the first thin rope on the market to meet the requirements for all three standards for dynamic ropes, JOKER will from now on benefit from the latest UNICORE technology.
The JOKER, at one and the same time a single, double, and twin rope, is now UNICORE and will delight the most experienced climbers and alpinists seeking lightness, easy running and security, and at the same time the traditionalists looking for a multi-purpose rope for ridge climbs, or other classic, mixed or snow routes.
Used as single rope, this is not a rope to put in all hands, or in all belaying devices: Its thinness makes it a rope which absolutely demands an expert belayer. In effect, traditional belay devices will offer reduced braking, and some automatic belay devices may not work at all.
- Multipurpose, Ultra light and free running.
- The rope doesnt bunch up, and remains supple for the long term.
- Possesses all the advantages of the UNICORE technology.
- Weight per metre: 52 g
- Impact Force: Single Rope: 8.4kN, Double Rope: 6kn, Twin Rope: 9.5kN
- Number of falls: Single Rope: 5, Double Rope: 20, Twin Rope: >25
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.