Mobile fall arrester with OK carabiner (N/B Comes with Engery Absorber in Australia)
With its unique locking system, the ASAP sets the standard in fall protection for workers at height. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP may also be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. Equipped with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner, it is certified to European and Russian standards.
Demo video: https://vimeo.com/261799197
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- it can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: the ASAP'SORBER European version or ASAP'SORBER AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel
Weight: 370 g (295 g for ASAP and 75 g for OK TRIACT-LOCK)
Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope
Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP'SORBER European version energy absorber and an AXIS 11 mm or PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope with a sewn termination
Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope
Compact energy absorber
ABSORBICA is a compact energy absorber, for use in combination with a JANE lanyard to make a fall arrest lanyard. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a zippered fabric pouch, the energy absorber is protected from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection. It has two options for installation on the harness according to the frequency of manipulation.
- Designed for use in combination with a JANE lanyard to make a fall arrest lanyard with a maximum length of two meters
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact to facilitate handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- pouch reduces the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING (included with the absorber) or with a MICRO SWIVEL to avoid tangling
- semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning, or with a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.