D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness
The Am'D asymmetrical aluminium carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves. The Am'D carabiner is available in three locking system versions: manual SCREW-LOCK system, or automatic BALL-LOCK and TWIST-LOCK systems.
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
Available in three locking systems, each for different situations:
- SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments
- BALL-LOCK: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Major Axis Strength: 27kN
Minor Axis Strength: 8kN
Gate Opening Strength: 7kN
Gate Opening: 25mm
Certification(s): CE EN 12275
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.