Featuring a strong chinstrap, the ALVEO VENT helmet is a very lightweight helmet for workers at height. It has ventilation holes to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. It is built to be lightweight and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centred on the head. The ALVEO VENT is designed for optimal attachment of a headlamp, a protective shield, and hearing protection.
Excellent protection for work at height:
- impacts are absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
Built for reduced weight
Comfortable to wear:
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or DUO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight: 340 g
Material(s): ABS, expanded polystyrene, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene. Contains Alveolen® of Sekisui Alveo AG
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.