PROGRESS ADJUST-I is a single adjustable progression lanyard that allows when combined with another lanyard, continuous connection for all types of progression (rope ascent, movement along a lifeline...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.
Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard:
- rope ascent: the PROGRESS ADJUST I lanyard for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope adjuster, allows adjustment of lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- moving along a lifeline: lanyards of the same length to facilitate progression
- very quick and precise length adjustment thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- facilitated clipping due to connector held in correct position
Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
Used with one VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiner
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).